Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Rainy day

I love rainy days. I love having a cozy house to hide in with my warm little boys. I love cooking something that has to simmer all day filling the house with wonderful smells. Best of all I love doing it all at the same time. Today is one of those days. Days like today make me want to pull out all the winter gear and put the down comforters on the beds. I know better though...I live in Utah. Today, 55 degrees and snowing in the mountains tomorrow, 80 degrees and splashing in the baby pool (ok, a bit of an exaggeration, who wants to swim in September??) I will however bundle us all up in our long pants and sweaters, and drag out the fall decorations, after all fall is just around the corner.... isn’t it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home