Here comes the bride!

There is nothing like a long awaited engagement to bring excitement into an otherwise dreary month. The one who work’s only sister got engaged this past weekend. We couldn’t be happier. The guy, we'll call him Mr.R, is amazing. He even came over to our house after talking with "the Dad" and before he proposed to tell my husband how much he loved his sister and how excited he was to join our little family. My sister in law has been waiting a long time for this special man to come into her life, and I'm glad to see she's not wasting any time now that she knows he's the one. Mr.R even likes my kids (or pretends to, really well), oh sure I like my kids and my sister in law loves my kids but, come on now, everyone knows sometimes their own children are slimy, dirty, little monkeys you can only be assigned by blood to love. Whatever the case I appreciate Mr. R's willingness to be kind and loving to my children. I'm sure the next few months will be a whorl wind of planning, flowers, pictures, dresses, orders and lists but in the end I'm sure it will turn out to be the very best day in the whole world because two very special people have finally found each other and can be together forever.


4 Comments:
Wahoooooo! I am getting married and he is definitely worth the wait! I'm glad you all approve and are excited too!
What a beautiful ring! I love weddings, and I miss the time in my life when it seemed like everyone I knew was getting married. It was fun. I guess we still have (my) Dan's to look forward to - if he ever gets around to actually marrying his girlfriend. ;)
What a small ring, cheapskate!!! Only four kids come on cowboyup!!!
BLING BLING What a beautiful ring!!! We are excited to meet Mr. (R)ight.
It is great news about the twins. We are exicted for you guys and wish you the best of luck!!!
Please disreguard the previous comment for we did not take our nice pills before we posted that comment.
Post a Comment
<< Home