Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It's raining patio furniture


I got the best deal. Actually I got 5 of the best deals. Thanks to a friend in the shipping business I got to purchase patio furniture at really low prices. You could say the one that works and I went a little crazy and bought way too much. But it was such a great deal that we couldn’t pass it up. The set I bought for myself is gorgeous. It's actually two sets that match one another. One is a sitting area the other is a table with chairs and an umbrella.
I've always wanted a beautiful set of patio furniture for my backyard. I loved sitting outside while my children played. All summer I sat in a green plastic yard chair that's not particularly comfortable, but it's all I had. I was just grateful I had somewhere to sit. I'd sit there in my little plastic chair and imagine I was laying on my beautiful, comfortable chaise lounge chair, on my beautiful new deck, enjoying the trickling of the nice little waterfall/stream the one that works was planning on installing. In reality, we have no deck or patio, and that waterfall is nothing but a pile of dirt along the back fence. But I have hope now. I have the beautiful furniture. We're still working on turning that pile of dirt into a waterfall and the deck...well I'll keep hoping for that one, but we do have a nice big yard with thick green grass to so I can't complain too much. In the meantime, I've assembled some of my patio furniture and put it inside. I had an empty room and the chairs and table fit nicely. Ok, so it is still patio furniture but for now we're going to enjoy it indoors.

2 Comments:

At November 1, 2006 at 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The patio furniture looks great! I'm looking forward to enjoying it in the summer too. I want to see pictures of the boys in their Halloween costumes.

 
At November 2, 2006 at 9:22 AM, Blogger Kim said...

I was so excited when we got our patio furniture. Yours looks wonderful inside the house. Ours would look quite silly. It definitely belongs outside. How fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home