Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Here We Are To Save The Day....

Halloween comes....Halloween goes. Here are a few highlights. The kids were all exceptionally "super" this year. Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Supergirl, take your pick, we've got them all!








Jack is convinced that he is actually Spiderman, "it's just nobody really thinks it's true" "but, I'm pretty sure I am....I just can't figure out how to shoot webs yet!"

Missed nap, chocolate covered dinner, 8 blocks in shiny red shoes = one unhappy little superhero.

3 Comments:

At November 4, 2009 at 11:06 PM, Blogger Sharilyn said...

Okay, that last picture was GREAT! Poor little sweetheart!

 
At November 5, 2009 at 9:55 PM, Blogger Elle said...

What amazing costumes! I love the super twins!

 
At November 5, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was super hanging out with all the "Super Heroes and Sheroes" on Halloween! xxoo G.R.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home