Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Park It


Our latest foray into nature ended again, as usual, with wet dirty children, and dogs. Oh well such is life, at least they had fun. I highly recommend this park if you live anywhere north of SLC.


Bues Park is not too far up the canyon and allows dogs, although I'm not sure if they really want them swimming in the lake, don't worry Oakley loves to swim in the direction of the ducks and geese, but she minds very well and always comes back when called. I wish we could say the same for Daisy, that tiny, weenie of ours would devour and entire goose if I let her near one. Beautiful day, beautiful family! (If I'm allowed to say so myself!)

1 Comments:

At November 12, 2009 at 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute. It's so nice seeing the entire faqmily and their beloved dogs enjoying the beauties of nature !xxoo G.R.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home