A Family Day
Last month we took the kids on the frontrunner train to SLC to spend the day. We try to do this at least once a year, I highly recommend this activity as it is inexpensive and very entertaining for the kiddos. Jer took the day off work so we caught a late morning train.
We had a great time on the train, this year the twins were old enough to walk around themselves, so we all got a chance to ride on the top level. We then transferred to the trax to Gateway, and spent an hour or so at the planetarium. The kids loved the moon, mars, and especially loved being meteorologists (notice the twins totally mesmerized by the boys on the TV).
They all got to pick out something fun from the planetarium gift shop, I personally liked these giant bug eyes, but the twins decided on something else.
We grabbed lunch at Skybox, and then hit an afternoon movie "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs" James did amazingly well, considering his current phobia of theaters. The movie was actually very cute, I wasn't nearly as disappointed in it as I thought I would be (I don't get out to see movies very often, and am always a little sad I'm not seeing what I really want instead of a kid's movie).
We topped the evening off with the kids running around in the water feature, it was COLD but nobody seemed to mind, Addison was having the time of her life running around with her brothers, she's always so happy when she can keep up with them, (isn't that wiener dog sweater the cutest??!!)
This is a picture of some JAZZ basketball player and his car, Jer was very impressed, as was the crowd following him around, must suck to be famous sometimes.
We caught the train home just as the sun was setting, by the time we all got home everybody fell happily into bed fast asleep....just how I like them.


3 Comments:
What a FUN day!! You have such a cute cute family! I LOVE the red hair. I hope I get a red headed baby!!
Your kids are very lucky that you will take them on Front Runner for a well-planned fun day. I'll bet J and J thought the plantarium was fantastic knowing how they love that kind of thing. I'll bet it's easier now the twins can walk. I want to go to the planetarium with all of you some day. Cute Pictures!! xxoo G.R.
I love the shot of Grey running through the water... I can't believe you were playing in the water, it lookes so COLD!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home