Snow day

Well we finally got the snow we've been waiting for all winter. It came down hard yesterday and Peanut and Grandma couldn’t even wait for it to stop falling before building a snowman. I think it turned out great. Peanut had a great time playing outside; we've been pretty shut in the past few weeks with the cold and all. When the One who works came home he too rushed to get his winter gear and get outside. When Walnut saw all the fun out the window, he started to cry so we bundled him up too, and sent him outside to have some fun as well. I was the lone hold out. I tried walking out to get the mail but nearly fell 3 times, I'm not very graceful on ice. So instead I just watched out the window and took the pictures.

I have to say it's very beautiful this morning outside. All the trees and houses are covered with nice white snow and the storm has passed leaving a beautiful clear, blue sky. But I'm not fooled, I'll be staying inside where it's warm, to enjoy the beauty from here.


3 Comments:
What a great snowman! It looks like you actually had real coal for his eyes and buttons. And the hat is perfect! Looks like a lot of fun, but I'd be with you ... inside. I'm a total wuss when it comes to being cold.
That looks like so much fun. I smiled when I saw the pictures. Peanut and Grandma sure have a special bond.
great pictures! It looked like a lot of fun. I'd be with you- indoors!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home