Thursday, November 26, 2009

Four Little Indians

This year I am thankful for my family without a doubt! My four beautiful children are happy and healthy. Their strong little bodies can run and play, so much so that I can barely keep up with them, and a husband who is loving and kind and is seriously the best dad around. We are spending Thanksgiving with my in laws today, who would you believe, are cooking the ENTIRE dinner themselves without help from anyone? (if you actually know them, you would not find this surprising at all). So with all my free time today, I decided to tell my children about the first Thanksgiving dinner, you know the one about the pilgrims and the Indians? In honor of this story we made paper Indian hats to wear to dinner this afternoon, they drew little pictures on the hats to tell the story, my kids love a project!




We also went to the park that is conveniently located in my backyard, another thing to be thankful for, we took the dogs and ran and played in the chilly sunshine on this beautiful Thanksgiving afternoon.



We've just arrived home and are getting ready to head out the door to dinner, this is where I've just found Greyson, he's tired and says he'd like to take his nap in the dog bed with Daisy. Man, I love this little redhead!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody, and a big shout out to the herd down in St. George, don't party too hard without us!

5 Comments:

At November 27, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Blogger ThatsBaloney said...

That last pic should win an award! Happy Thanksgiving!!

 
At November 28, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Blogger Widdison said...

What a CUTE post! I love the 4 little indians!

 
At November 28, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Blogger Widdison said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At November 29, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great sharing our Thanksgiving feast with four little Indians It was a peaceful dinner considering the age of the tribe. I am thankful for all of you. xxoo G.R.

 
At February 1, 2010 at 5:41 PM, Blogger Tara said...

You got a weiner dog?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home