Sneak Peek
-------------------------------My beautiful TWINS!---------------------------
----------------------------BLONDE, BROWN, and RED-----------------------
---------------------------------------My Kids-----------------------------------As I'm sure most mothers can attest, family pictures are exhausting. First, you have to pick out outfits and make sure they coordinate in some fashion, something I have no talent for. Then, you have to get everyone in their best clothes to the site, without wrinkling the shirts, crushing the skirts or messing up the hair in anyway. Needless to say, we made it through the two grueling hours of posing and tantrums. Our poor photographer was a trooper, she took hundreds of photos, and it's a good thing too. It's amazing how with only four children someone manages to close their eyes, poke their sibling or pull a face in every picture.....especially frustrating when EVERYONE looks great, except that one! Thank goodness for editing, I'm happy to say we have a family picture I feel good about hanging on the wall, for now I'm keeping that one to myself but, here are a few of the outtakes....enjoy!
+October+01+-kt-+285.jpg)
+October+01+-kt-+034.jpg)
+October+01+-kt-+033.jpg)
+October+01+-kt-+028.jpg)
+October+01+-kt-+449.jpg)
+October+01+-kt-+431.jpg)
+October+01+-kt-+366.jpg)
+October+01+-kt-+322.jpg)
+October+01+-kt-+298.jpg)
+October+01+-kt-+490.jpg)


10 Comments:
THOSE ARE ADORABLE! You have such a beautiful family. I love that you have blonde, brown and red hair in one family. That is awesome. Absolutely adorable!
What beautiful children! I love all of the pictures! The posed pictures are so nice, but the out-takes are my favorite!!
Holy cuteness! LOVE those pictures. They are absolutely adorable. You did great with the clothes - each one different because each one is different. Love it! And seriously, how did you manage the hair color variety? Did you order that?
I did order it....I was praying for a little red head, and bingo out popped one! I love my little trio of head colors. My children are so individual and random looking.....almost like I picked each one out of a flea market or something....my own little diamonds in the rough!
I think those pictures are pretty dang cute!! I want to know what you said or did to make them all laugh so hard. I love my beautiful crazy grandkids! xxoo G.R.
They turned out darling! It was definitley worth the trouble.
Love the pictures SO cute! It really is a stressful process to get pictures ,but they turned out so cute so I was worth it, right!
Love 'em, especially the funny ones.
Awesome photos!!! I want to borrow your photographer...can you send her to DC?
I love LOVE love these pictures. Your little family is adorable :)
Post a Comment
<< Home