Breakfast Cookies
Sorry, been on a bit of a hiatus, two weeks with my two year old nephew and one year old niece.....needless to say couldn't get much done, more to come later on that subject. Now on to tastier things, I can't take credit for this one, I found it while blog hopping the other day....it's fabulous! Low in fat, lots of healthy things, and freezes beautifully!
Breakfast Cookies
1/2 cup peanut butter (I personally LOVE chunky, but use whatever your little heart prefers)
1/2 cup applesauce (again chunky is best!)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
2 ripe mashed bananas
1/2 tsp soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup flour
3/4 cup whole wheat flour (I actually ground my own this morning!)
1/4 cup wheat germ or ground flax seed
2 cups oats 1 cup raisins, cranberries or cherries (dried or course)
Mix all the wet, add in all the dry. Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet, bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes.
YUM!


1 Comments:
That sounds good and would go very well with Diet Coke. I'm excited to try it. Thanks.
xxooG.R.
Post a Comment
<< Home