Almost Done
I know, it's been f o r e v e r! But we are nearing the end people. My job is scheduled to end within a month or two and I'll be back to my good ole blogging self in no time. I have learned a LOT, most I'll save for future blogs, but just know this, it is possible to work 60+ hours in a week, manage 20 agents, cook five meals, wash six loads of laundry, have clean children and still remember what my husband looks like at the end of the week. I couldn't have done it without Jer, he does it all now, laundry, dinner, baths, and the vacuuming......we're still working on toilets. I know more about the 2010 Census than I ever thought possible, and can answer just about any question except those that violate TITLE 13, which basically swears me to secrecy for the rest of my LIFE! All in all it's been a great experience, I can't wait to tell you all about it!


8 Comments:
your children are swimming in their underwear. classic!
welcome back to the blogging world. we have missed you!
Glad to have you back again. Is that giant pool in your backyard???
Yay! I am glad that you were able to post. I am sure that you are looking forward to a fun summer and a bit more time on your hands. Can't wait for your future posts. I missed reading about your cute family!
Yay, welcome back! Is that pool in your backyard? We are thinking about getting one but arn't sure yet. Anyway.. CUTE pictues! Love it.
First don't be alarmed when you see or hear me skinny dipping in your pool by the light of the moon:) second when you can find and tame a man into mastering the toliet....bring him to me ASAP! I will keep him and make him my pet! Gret to have you back, missed you!
Hang in there! We've missed you. The photo of the kiddos at Grandpa's pool is priceless. I loved seeing them all at the big reunion.
I can't wait to welcome you back to the blogging world I have missed your cute posts! Take care and drink a glass of lemonade and put your feet up!!
It's possible for YOU to do all that. I was tired at 60+! I didn't see any time to go to the sanctuary with the girls. When you're ready we goin.
Post a Comment
<< Home