Update and One Little Tooth
Yes, we are still alive and well. It's a crazy life right now, I rarely have two seconds to sit down, let alone blog. I'll be back one day soon, please don't leave me, I'll try to post little tidbits until I have a few minutes to pour out the whole story. Enjoy....
Jack has lost his first tooth. It was a family event, as we all watched as Jeramie pulled that loose little tooth from Jack's mouth. I think James, Grey and Addison were in pure amazement that despite the big hole and bloody little tooth, Jack had the biggest grin ever. Unfortunately the tooth fairy forgot Jack's tooth the first night but more than made up the next night. We're so proud of our sweet Jack, seeing every milestone up close and personal of this little boy's life fills me with such joy.


4 Comments:
Too cute! We are looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow. Wow - is it really tomorrow?!! My boys can't wait to see your kids.
He amuses me. I so enjoyed is cute, fun descriptive way of explaining the loss of his tooth to me. It was especially funny when he stuck his tongue in the empty space where his tooth was.
xxoo G.R..
We grow up too fast! I'm just growing my first teeth (the exact one that Jack just lost).
Congratulations Jack! How awesome to lose your first tooth. Please forgive the tooth fairy for being late. He/she can sometimes be a little flaky. (I hear complaints about them all the time from my 2nd graders, and I always make excuses for them.)
Post a Comment
<< Home