Ten Things We've Been Up To
ONE - Temple Square with friends, rode the train, played at Discovery Gateway, met Santa, ate great food, and froze our butts off!
+December+05+-+001.jpg)
TWO - Addison finally gets the best of her twin....if only for a moment.
THREE - Decorated for Christmas, Grey added a few "personal" touches.
FOUR - Survived organizing the Ward Christmas party....everybody said they had a great time....I thought it was a disaster.
FIVE - Jackson's 6th birthday....we totally forgot, no seriously, I told him it was not his birthday and when I finally realized my mistake at 5:00AM just before I left for work, I tried to wake him up and wish him a Happy Birthday, he just kept saying "it's not, you told me it was tomorrow"....NOT one of my best moments. Don't feel too bad, Jer and I both pulled it together and presented a nice little party to my big boy that evening complete with Spiderman wrapping paper and all.
SIX - Got a new car. It's mine, but I totally have Jer to thank for it, he found it, bought it and with a big grin on his face presented it to me to drive to work for the next six months. I love it!
SEVEN - Trying to figure out where all the underwear is. Since the transition to big boy underwear, Greyson has become obsessed with wearing multiple pairs, he literally puts on every pair in every drawer....here he has on 22 pairs, yep 22 PAIRS! I could hardly stop laughing long enough to take the picture.
EIGHT - Celebrated Jameson's 4th birthday. At least we remembered this time, we told him we could go out to dinner anywhere he wanted, anywhere.....we ended up at Arctic Circle...again.
NINE - Beautiful drive up Logan Canyon early one Saturday morning to watch our brave Mrs. Camie participate in the Polar Bear Plunge to raise money for the Special Olympics, our kids all donated money and absolutely LOVED watching her leap into the frozen lake!
TEN - Roasted hotdogs and smores on our new fire pit on the deck, the kids loved it but the biggest grin was to be found on Jer!


11 Comments:
You guys are so adorable! Looking forward to seeing you in Feb!!
Looks like all sorts of fun! Your kids are growing up SO fast-their adorable (love the red hair)! Best wished for 2010!
Fun!!! I love your new car (I think you've been hiding because I feel like I haven't seen you FOREVER).
I have never heard of the Polar Bear Plunge. Sounds like a great cause, but I think she's crazy!!
I love that Addi caught Grey under the hamper, classic. And Grey and his undies are HILARIOUS!!
Thank you for blogging. I feel like I can follow your life when you do:) Love you guys!
Yeah, you blogged again. I've missed you. Your kids are really GROWING!!
Still laughing over the underwears. Wow, what a cute little thinker. We need a fire pit in St. George too! Since your whole life looks like a ton of fun a barrel of laughs, where's the down side? The Mom
I have missed seeing the kids as much since you started working.I'm glad to see you have taken time to play as well as work. (Good balance.) They are so cute and entertaining.I can't believe how big they're getting . I love them all very much,xxoo G.R.
the underware story is going to haunt Grey forever! I love it!
First of all.....I love that I can always count on you to update your blog! Second of all...LOVE your kids. So Cute!! Thirdly...why in the H are you wearing capris in the freezing weather roasting marshmellows?!?!?
Oh and by the way you are the cutest mom too!!
Love it all!
Hilarious! Can't stop laughing about the underwear.
Post a Comment
<< Home