Monday, August 23, 2010

DONE.

I am done! I finished my last day of work Friday. I am now free to sleep in, skip showering, lounge in my PJ's, and care for my own children......should be fun? Right? Working was an amazing experience, I loved most everything about it, I met some great people, learned some fun new things and and my most favorite part, got to boss people around all day every day for months and months. I have many blog posts floating around in my head, hopefully I can find a spare moment or two to get them out. Some of the highlights are. The twins graduated to big beds, had birthdays, and loved going to see Thomas the Train. We took an amazing trip to Oregon a couple of weeks ago, played on Cannon beach, went whale watching and ate our weight in crab, the pictures are amazing! Jeramie took up mountain biking again, grew his hair out long, rode like a crazy person for a few months, lost 30lbs, fell broke his wrist had surgery, and shaved his head. Both Jack and James are playing soccer this fall, they play on different teams, so we do games 4 nights a week. Jack started the 1st grade today, without knowing who his teacher was.....didn't know it was a big deal until one of the other mothers at the bus stop asked him and looked horrified that I'd send him so unprepared (don't worry, it's nearly noon now, I'm sure someone would have called by now if he couldn't figure it out:)
Lastly, my little princess Addison is having her tonsils out tomorrow morning, I'll let you know how it goes. However, right now my first priority is my shower, I'm not a huge fan of cleaning it anyway but other than a quick wipe down these last few months it's been totally neglected.....wish me luck, I'm frightened.

2 Comments:

At August 23, 2010 at 2:28 PM, Blogger hope2adoptbaby said...

We love Cannon Beach! So jealous you got to go! :) Welcome back...can't wait to see pictures of all of your adventures! :)

 
At August 23, 2010 at 7:54 PM, Blogger Marci said...

Glad you've come back to the Blogging world! I can't wait to hear all about your summer. Good luck with Addie this week. I love the pic of Grey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home