It's all FAIR
I'd been looking forward to going all summer, I love the fair.....although I can't really remember why. Should have know better than to go the last Saturday night, we got there late, and it got even later as we drove around looking for a lot that was not full to park in.......45 minutes and about a dozen swear words later we are parked and squeezing in the gates with thousands of other people, a serious lack of deodorant all around.....could have been the pigs I guess, the actual pigs, my kids loved them, laying all fat and pink on their wood shavings, I had to resist a strong urge to slap them on their pink little butts. Don't worry I didn't, I just wandered through the pig house concentrating on breathing in and out through my mouth....pigs stink, even shiny clean pink ones.
Jack tackled the climbing wall....made it nearly to the top, that kid has no fear....I was a nervous wreak until his feet landed safely on the ground.
Ten phone calls and texts and another hour or so we finally find our friends, the kids are in heaven. A few more stinky animal houses, cows, rabbits, chickens and we're off to get what we came all the way down here for.....funnel cake!


1 Comments:
Haven't seen the kiddos in awhile and cannot believe how they are growing!!! They are so cute. The Fair looked like fun. So glad to have you back to blogging - I missed ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home