Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's all about the cake

Ok, so it's nothing but birthdays around here. Six short days after Peanut's third birthday, Walnut turned one. He didn’t really know he was one, he probably did not even care about the mountain of presents, there have been a lot of presents around here lately. Between the nonstop Christmas giving and weekly birthdays, I'm sure both my kids are wondering what they'll be getting next month. Anyway, back to Walnut, since he's such a passive baby he mostly sits back and watches as Peanut opens all his presents for him, blows out his candle for him and if we'd have let him, I'm sure Peanut would have been happy to eat Walnut's little cake for him too. Fortunately we drew the line there and let Walnut do that part himself. When I set the little cake in front of him he looked at me unsure if I was seriously expecting him to eat that, finally he came around and dove in.

I'm sure you can tell by the pictures he thoroughly enjoyed every morsel of it. I think it was a good day for him; he even got to play with his new TMX Elmo that his Dad got for him...that is after Peanut was already done playing with it. Oh well, thank goodness for that sweet baby, with such a gentle personality...the terrible two's are just around the corner!

1 Comments:

At January 20, 2007 at 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Walnut!!! He is the sweetest baby I've ever met. I hope he stays that way forever and ever. I'm glad he had a good first birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home