Who are YOU?
I've been keeping this blog for nearly a year now, and every now and then I run into someone, a co-worker of The One Who Works, a long lost relative or and old friend I've not spoken to in years, who says "I read your blog". My first reaction is usually embarrassment because I realize they now know how domestic my life has become. But after a while I find satisfaction in the fact that on some level I get to connect with another adult on a daily basis. I have a hard time believing anyone would find anything other than simple amusement from my writings, but for the most part the feedback has been positive. It's these comments that keep me writing. The problem is, I have no idea who's reading, so it's with this in mind that I post this latest blog. Who are YOU? By now, you all know who I am, in fact you probably know far more about me and my little brood that you ever wanted to. So now, I'd like to know you. If you are reading this, please post a comment. If you've never done it before, I'll tell you how, it's really easy. At the bottom of this post, in the green bar, click on comments. A comment screen will pull up, choose an identity, you can either register with a name of your choice or you can post anonymously. You don't have to write anything if you don't want, and you don't even have to put your real name just leave enough information so I can figure out who you are (initials, work buddy, cousin, place you live, a nickname I'd know). To those of you out there who are regularly commenting, THANK YOU! It's you who are keeping me connected to the real world, in this crazy life of mine.


21 Comments:
Hello...it is Sandi from AZ/NYC...otherwise known as "jenniepennypuddin'andpie's" friend from her mission. Glad to know you, J, and the kids are doing great!
The One who Works present.
-The OwW
Hi Melanie, this is Christine your cousin in Lehi. I read your blogs regularly and am entertained and touched by them. It helps keep me a little bit in touch with your family. I'd start my own blog but it'd only consist of going to work and going to bed. Wash, rinse, repeat. lol I don't think people could handle that much excitement.
Hi Melanie, This is Abbey - Matt's wife. I love reading your blog! It was fun to see you guys at the fair in Tremonton. You're children are darling! Hope we see you guys again soon!
Well, I must admit that I check the blog every day at least THREE times for updates. It's just part of my routine- when I turn on the computer, I check my hotmail account and your blog. I love it!! After babysitting Friday night, my respect for you has only grown and GROWN. Keep being Wonder Woman.
Hi Melanie it's Jaxon's wife Cori. I check your blog regularly and then relate your funnies to Jaxon, it helps us feel apart of things even though we are in Cali. Thanks for the laughs
Hey Mel. Well, you told me I had to do this so here it is. As you know, I check your blog regularly and enjoy it immensly. Keep up the good work.
Love ya,
Dad
Hi ya!!! Me here - the original TK (Tonya)here! A long time buddy from SWA. I check for updates almost daily and I couldn't get by without them. I miss you guys tons and tons. And yes... you are Wonder Woman (hey - Halloween costume idea!). See ya soon hopefully -
You know I never let a good post go by without my two cents. I'm so glad you started up this blog. It helps slackers like me keep in touch with people I otherwise wouldn't. I LOVE reading about your little family. Thanks for sharing your life with us.
PS - you can put a free site meter on your blog (www.sitemeter.com), and then you can check every day who is looking at your blog. You won't know their names, but you'll know their city, state, time they looked, how long they were on your site, and some other fun stuff. It's kinda funny when you know who they are and you realize they've checked your blog like 8 times in one day ;)
Hi Melanie, it is your cousin. I check your blog everyday that I get on the computer. I love reading about your busy life. I will try to comment now that I know how! Good luck in all that you are doing. You're amazing.
hi, this is the first time i have visited. a friend (sharilyn) suggest i read it. i just had twins on 8/22, have a 3yr 10mo, and a 1yr 9mo. She thought I would relate.
Hi Mel...I always read your blog, but quit commenting when I forgot my password. I'll try to better from here on out. I may even get back on the ol' blog-horse. Is been a while since Ms. Adventure had any adventures...I may have to change my name. :)
I LOVE this blog! I work with "the one that works" and when I see him I run and check to see if there is a new blog...it makes me laugh out loud and keeps me smiling in this crazy stressful place. THANKS for your humor!
Ahem...It's Ty. You caught me. Yeah, I read it, okay? Kim always raves about you, and you were a delight to talk to on our way out of town last time we came to Utah... Your blog has just kind of sucked me in. It's good readin'. Keep it up.
It's fun to keep in touch with you and your family since the whole darn family just keeps expanding bigger and bigger. You look happy and motherhood seems to agree with you. Enjoy this time 'cause a few months from now you'll be as old as me--seriously, that's how fast it goes. Scary huh.
Hey Mel, It's me! Love your blog, keep it up!
Love, your little sis
Hi there,
I know I don't call you enough, or see you enough, but I do read your blog regularly! It is a laugh-out-loud event every time I read a new blog... and thats because you are so good at telling the stories, not because I think its funny when you find poop on your nice carpet!
Thanks for sharing your adventure with us!!! Robyn
Hey there Miss Mel, I love the stories and pic's! Keep them coming! Nic
Hi! It's me Danielle! Heidi's old friend! She just told me about your blog and said I should check it out. I must say, you are very funny and entertaining. You're a good writer! And you have VERY cute kids!
Hey Mel,
I love reading your blog. I don't get to read it often but it's always good for a laugh.Reading someone else's daily adventures makes me appreciate my own crazy schedule. Good luck if you need to run away come to Boise.
hey girl, I like the pics of the girls trip. we had a great time. today we are reading your stories and missing you. love the girls at sherrs house.
Post a Comment
<< Home