Peanut lessons
+August+22+-+005small.jpg)
About four weeks ago Peanut started swim lessons, he went twice a week in the evenings with his Dad. I think he enjoyed it most of the time, but as the lessons neared the end he became less and less excited to go, it probably had something to do with the fact that they switched teachers on him 3 times. Whatever the reason by the last swim lesson he was in no mood to go. We told him that it was his last lesson and that he was going to graduate today and get his report card! We tried to make it sound exciting, I think he bought it, because he sucked it up and went to lessons with his Dad. An hour later a sobbing, red faced Peanut returned from swim lessons, a soggy yellow report card in his hands. "They didn't give me a report CAR, they only gave me this paper!" I guess we should have been a little more clear.


3 Comments:
Way to go Peanut the Swimmer! He looks so cute. That is funny that he thought he was getting a car instead of a card. I guess report cards eventually lead to cars. It took a lot of report cards before I finally got a car.
Love the photo of Peanut by the pool. He's definately a keeper, fish swimmer or not. You'll treasure that photo when he's an active teenager doing the "pool hop" thing in the summers. We so enjoy reading your blog. Hang in there. May you be blessed with extra stamina every day.
Awe- no report car! Poor little peanut. He sure does look cute and ready to teach the 3 younger ones to swim someday. Good job Peanut!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home