Monday, June 11, 2007

Babies Coming!


So I've made it! Tomorrow is the day. After walking around for the last 10 days dilated to a 3, (which I might add is not the most comfortable thing) I was checked at my OB appointment today and I'm now dilated to a 5 and 100% effaced. My blood pressure is a little up and so he decided to induce me tomorrow. Best news of all is the baby girl has somehow turned head down. YEA! So, tomorrow morning at 6am I'll be at the hospital getting ready to push these little babies out. I'm so excited. We've been told to expect a little NICU time for the babies since they will be almost 5 weeks early but hopefully with their big weights they'll be ok. Pray for us, we need all the good thoughts we can get! I've posted one last picture of our little family we took a couple of weeks ago, next time you see us we'll have twice as many kids!

1 Comments:

At June 11, 2007 at 10:55 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you and your family! Good luck, and I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. I'll pray that the epidural works. You ARE getting an epidural, aren't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home