Friday, May 18, 2007

Belly shot

Well, I'm going to have to suck up my pride for this post, it's not going to be pretty but will best illustrate what's going on here at our house, Peanut insists on putting his hands on my belly for all the shots, I think he just wants to be in all the pictures.
This is me at 31 weeks. I'm now measuring at term for a singleton baby, 40+ weeks! I still have at least 4-6 weeks left, as you can see my belly is quite large, my back is killing me and I'm exhausted after just walking up the stairs...my OB says this is nothing and it's going to get much worse...thanks for sugar coating it Doc!? Anyway, at my last check-up, the doctor announced that my days of shopping, cleaning, laundry and chasing my kids are over....at least for a few weeks, he said it's not bed rest but just to try to relax. Yea right, relax while my house is falling apart. Well, I think between The One who Works and my Mom, things will stay under control. They've both been great to pick up where I've left off...did I mention that I've left off everywhere! Hopefully the weeks will pass quickly. I'm really getting excited to see my little ones!

2 Comments:

At May 19, 2007 at 11:01 AM, Blogger Kim said...

All I can say is ... HOLY SMOKES, GIRL!!! I can only imagine how your back feels. And with 4 - 6 weeks left! No wonder the doctor wants you to take it easy. I am so impressed that you still look happy. Most women in your position look like complete misery. You have such a great attitude!

I hope the time goes by fast, too. I'm getting anxious to see those munchkins!

 
At May 19, 2007 at 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look wonderful! I can't wait to see them myself... so I hope these last few weeks go by fast! I have a little something I will send home with J.

Looking good!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home