Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Peanut faces

I just have to say that my Peanut is the funniest little guy I've ever met. The last couple of months have been exhausting for me. I'm growing bigger by the day and every inch my belly expands I slow down a little more, I spend a good part of the day resting with my feet up if I can find the time. Peanut does great at entertaining himself, but Walnut on the other hand needs distractions, this is where Peanut comes in. Peanut has become my little helper (well most of the time, if his favorite cartoons aren't currently on) he runs diapers to the trash, drags Walnut out of the plant and feeds his little brother whatever they can scrounge from their level in the pantry (don't worry I keep good stuff there now, I learned my lesson one day after finding the two of them eating brown sugar lumps and bitter chocolate from my baking goods shelf!) Anyway, baking goods moved higher, snacks down low, we've moved into a rhythm to the day. Recently, I've stopped lifting Walnut if I can at all help it, now remember he's a big guy (imagine a big, firm, ball of bread dough) well, Peanut has decided he can help out by lifting him places for me. There is less than 10 lbs difference in weight between my boys, so you can imagine the humorous scenes as Peanut hauls Walnut from one place to another, I don't let it get out of hand, but on more than one occasion have taken great enjoyment from watching the effort. Thank goodness for my little boys, they are great comic relief for this tired momma who spends her days, feet up, on the couch!

3 Comments:

At February 21, 2007 at 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a good brother!!! and a cutie too. Glad to see you are getting by.

 
At February 22, 2007 at 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my nuts! Especially the little ones Peanut and Walnuts. What happiness and entertaintment they have brought into our lives.
I loved the Peanut faces. I hope he continues to have fun with live forever. What a smart Mother you are to lower the healthy snack shelf. Life is hort but I don't want my grand-kids eating hard brown sugat and dark bitter baking chocolate every day!!Haha! We are happy you are bringing two new grandchildren into the world. We love you all and wish you happiness and good health and wealth forever and ever.

 
At February 23, 2007 at 4:12 PM, Blogger Kim said...

That's funny. I've resorted to putting the baking chocolate in a completely different cupboard, away from all the other food. The girls see chocolate, and they don't care what it tastes like, they just want a candy bar. It grosses me out.

It's nice you have such a great helper for the times you need a break. Miss Priss was like that for me. Unfortunately, I can only count on our Devil Child to disobey any request I make of her. They're SO different it's crazy.

How are the tiny twins getting along? I hope they're growing as much as your belly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home