Peanut and the Bride
This past weekend we attended a wedding. Not just any wedding, the One who Work's only sibling got married. We had a wonderful time. Peanut was the "ring barrier" it was pretty much in name only since she got married in the temple, but Peanut's title came with the cutest little tuxedo I've ever seen. It took some wrangling to get him into the outfit but once he saw those shiny shoes he was thrilled to don the outfit. The wedding took place on Friday the 13th, an unlucky day for most, but to these two newlyweds probably the best day of their lives.
The reception followed on Saturday and was a great party. I myself, spent most of the time either on the couch or grazing on the buffet table. Fortunately for me they were pretty close to one another so I had a great night...I was comfortable and well fed! As for the One who Works, he spend the entire night visiting his extended family, something he loves to do above all else. I'm always amazed at how important these extended family members are to him, he only sees them a few times a year at best, but still loves to get together with all of them and visit.
Peanut topped off the night with an hour or so of nonstop dancing. One thing I can say about my little guy is he can boogie! Combine that with the cute little tux and the cheering audience, and Peanut was in heaven. He danced with the Bride and her girlfriends, he danced with strangers and he danced with his Grandma (the joy of her night, I'm sure). It was a wonderful weekend. Congratulations R & J! We love you!
The reception followed on Saturday and was a great party. I myself, spent most of the time either on the couch or grazing on the buffet table. Fortunately for me they were pretty close to one another so I had a great night...I was comfortable and well fed! As for the One who Works, he spend the entire night visiting his extended family, something he loves to do above all else. I'm always amazed at how important these extended family members are to him, he only sees them a few times a year at best, but still loves to get together with all of them and visit.
Peanut topped off the night with an hour or so of nonstop dancing. One thing I can say about my little guy is he can boogie! Combine that with the cute little tux and the cheering audience, and Peanut was in heaven. He danced with the Bride and her girlfriends, he danced with strangers and he danced with his Grandma (the joy of her night, I'm sure). It was a wonderful weekend. Congratulations R & J! We love you!

2 Comments:
He looks so grown up in a tux! He's like a mini man. So cute! Glad to see you posting again; I was starting to think that maybe you're getting too uncomfortable to do anything.
Not too much longer, right? When is your doctor going to deliver the babies?
These pictures of peanut and J are cute! It was fun to hang out with you and "the one who works" at the luncheon and reception. I will never forget doing the electric slide and tootsie roll with J and all of her other girlfriends. It was a great time!
Post a Comment
<< Home