Friday, March 30, 2007

My little nuts

OK, so here I am at 24 weeks pregnant. I'm getting pretty big now. My little girl/boy nuts are doing well and weigh in at 1lb 9oz and 1lb 10oz respectively. I'm beginning to feel scared when I look at myself in the mirror, I already feel so big and have a LONG way still to go.
I had a dentist appointment yesterday and true to my word I found a babysitter and went alone. I'm sure some of you remember my last trip to the dentist...I wish I could forget.
Anyway, when the technician found out I was pregnant again, she couldn't believe it, (it seems like I'm pregnant about every other time I'm there) then I told her about the twins. For some reason this woman always remembers me, my children and how old they are, so she quickly added up my brood and immediately felt sorry for me...why is it I always get that reaction? So within the 30 minutes I was there getting my teeth cleaned, 8 different members of the office staff came in to check me out, stare in pity, or just whisper behind my back "she's the one, 4 kids 3 and under!" HELLO? I can hear you, they may have their hands in my mouth but my ears work just fine! Even without my kids, I still felt like a freak show. Maybe next time I should just switch dentists!

2 Comments:

At April 7, 2007 at 1:47 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I was just looking at this picture again, and I had to comment on how adorable it is to see Walnut looking up at you with that big smile on his face. You can tell he's smiling because you're smiling. What a cutie!

 
At May 16, 2007 at 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look SSOO BEAUTIFUL!! But you ARE so beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home