Monday, April 23, 2007

4 Things About Me

4 jobs I have had in my life:

1. Lifeguard...loved it, but will undoubtedly pay for all the sun exposure someday.
2. Peterson's grocery store Customer Service/Video
3. Southwest Airlines Reservation Supervisor
4. Mom...does this count as a job when you make no salary and the hours are unlimited?

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Forrest Gump
2. Titanic
3. Beaches
4. Count of Monte Cristo

4 places I have lived:
1. Sandy, Utah
2. Bluffdale, Utah
3. Provo, Utah
4. Syracuse, Utah (See a theme here? I don't care for change much)

4 television shows I watch:
1. ER
2. LOST...and unlike Kim, I don't feel guilty about it one bit, I'm absolutely addicted!
3. Heroes
4. Blues Clues, Handy Manny, Diego, Dora the Explorer, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...I could go on and on forever.

4 places I have gone on vacation:
1. Hawaii, I've logged at least 15 trips in the last 8 years and visited every island!
2. Brazil, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janero
3. Thailand
4. Mexico

4 websites I visit almost daily:
1. blogs
2. ebay
3. expecting twins mom chat room
4. some type of bill payment

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Spaghetti...I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
2. Smothered burritos from Lorena's
3. Pad Thai...I like the American versions but nothing beats the thirty cent version sold on the streets of Bangkok!
4. chips and guacamole (thanks again for introducing us Kim!)

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. Any Spa, receiving any kind of treatment...massage, facial, pedicure.
2. Big Beach in Maui with my husband and kids playing in the ocean.
3. Disneyland...I swear this is the happiest place on earth!
4. Sleeping, I just never get enough.

4 people I would tag:
1. The One who Works...I'd be interested in what he had to say to some of these questions.
2. My sister M
3. Jennie
4. My Mom

3 Comments:

At April 23, 2007 at 7:12 PM, Blogger Kim said...

It's fun hearing your answers, even though I already knew most of them. I swear, I'll never get over the fact that you really DO eat spaghetti for breakfast! :)

 
At April 25, 2007 at 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so here goes...
4 Places I've worked: There are sooooo many
1) AmeriCorps- it was a two year summer program. We built nature trails and did environmental work.
2) A counselor at a 24 hour facility for troubled youth (this was by far my FAVORITE job)
3) Commercial Lending Assistant at Zions Bank
4) Elementary Teacher- 5 years!

4 movies I could watch over & over;
1) Everafter
and that's pretty much it!

4 Television shows I watch:
1) Gillmore Girls (my husband won't let me miss an episode) :0

Now that my life has slowed down, I can start watching tv

4 Places I've gone on vacation:
1) New York- if you go in the winter you HAVE to see the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular
2) England, Ireland
3) Grand Cayman, Belize, Cozumel
4) Puerto Rico, Tortolla, St. Thomas

4 websites I visit daily:
1) hotmail
2) credit union
3) work e-mail
4) halhouseblogspot

4 of my favorite foods:
1) ice cream (Godiva dark chocolate raspberry truffle)
2) oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (wait...are these foods??)
3) Roast dinner with potatoes & carrots
4) a juicy, tender steak cooked medium

4 Places I'd rather be:
1) on a beach basking in the sun
2) at a spa
3) in the mountains by a campfire
4) fishing on a calm lake (my honey and I want to take up fishing)

4 People I would tag:

1) My new, hot, intelligent, funny, sexy husband
2) My mom eventhough it will take her years to get it typed into the computer
3) Sandra from NY, AZ
4) Peanut jk

 
At April 27, 2007 at 11:48 PM, Blogger nymanzanita said...

4 Places I've worked:
1) United States Tennis Association (PR & Marketing)
2) Bilingual SEIT (Bilingual Case Worker)
3) Elizabeth Areden Red Door Salon & Spa (Director of Guest Relations - Human Resources)
4) Banc One Credit Card Servies (Corporate Accounts Customer Service)

4 movies I could watch over & over;
1) My Big Fat Greek Wedding
2)While You Were Sleeping
3)The Holiday
4)13 Going on 30

TOO many movies to list. I am not sure that these are even my favorites.... I have too many.

4 Television shows I watch:
1) The Apprentice
2) Dancing with the Stars
3) American Idol (I am such a reality junkie... it is sad!)
4) MSNBC

4 Places I've gone on vacation:
1) Italy
2) El Salvador
3) Alaska & Canada
4) all over the North East (U.S.)

4 websites I visit daily:
1) Yahoo e-mail
2) MSNBC.com
3) zumba.com
4) google... I search things on google nonstop

4 of my favorite foods:
1) Hummus & pita
2) Salsa & corn chips
3) Rocky Road or Mint Chip ice cream
4) Buffalo Chicken Wings or strips

4 Places I'd rather be:
1) Central America
2) Machu Pichu in Peru
3) Picnicing in Central Park
4) Hiking in Havasupai

4 People I would tag:

1) ?
2) ?
3) ?
4) ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home