Progression
OK for those of you men out there who have never given birth, you may not understand....but ask any woman who has been pregnant and she knows just how I'm feeling right now. There comes a point in any pregnancy where you're sure you can't be pregnant for one more day. You can't eat because there's no where for the food to go, you can't sleep due to various reasons, mine are because my back is killing me and I have to get up to go the bathroom every hour. So how good was the news I got today at my Doctor's appointment? I'm just about 34 weeks along, babies are nice and big, weighing in at 5lbs 2oz and 5lbs 4 oz. I'm dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced. YEA! I guess the only bad news is our little girl is being stubborn and refuses to turn head down. Looks like we'll be going for a c-section. The doctor would like to wait to deliver about 3 more weeks but feels like if we get 2 more weeks, we'll be lucky. I really want healthy babies that can come home with me but I also want them out of me right now. It's kind of like my little internal war. Well, looks like I'd better get things ready around here, I guess these babies could join us at any time.


3 Comments:
I am sooooooooooooooooo excited I can hardly contain myself!!! Not excited that you are uncomfortable of course but excited to see my new niece and nephew.
I usually love you blogs but I have to say the last two have been a little TMI for me :)
AWE! I can't wait. I know I haven't been up in a while so I need to come up and soon! Hang in there!
Post a Comment
<< Home