Blessed
+August+05+-+(Grey%27s+%26+Addi%27s+baby+blessing)-+007small.jpg)
On Sunday we blessed our twins. It was a wonderful experience, The One Who Works did a great job, blessing our little babies with all our hopes and dreams for their lives. The babies were so good, I'm always a little nervous on blessing day, the combination of white blessing outfits and mustard colored baby poop always keeps me on my toes, but no worries this year, the babies and the clothes came out beautifully. Little Red wore a simple little white outfit that his brothers had been blessed in. Princess on the other hand had an elaborate dress, a giant bow and all the matching jewelry I could find...I probably went a little over the top but I don't care, I think she looked beautiful.
+August+05+-+(Grey%27s+%26+Addi%27s+baby+blessing)-+008small.jpg)
After church we had a get together here at our house, it wasn't small, I think all of our family came. Thank you to all who attended, especially those of you who traveled so far, it meant the world to us to have you here to celebrate. I know it was a little cramped especially during the rain storm, nothing like cramming 45 adults and 29 kids into the kitchen, but we did it. Lastly, a huge THANK YOU to my parents who stayed late and cleaned my house to pre-party perfection. My dad actually vacuumed all my floors while I sat and nursed, can you believe it? I didn't even know he knew how to operate a vacuum!


2 Comments:
The babies are too cute. It was quite the gathering at your place. Who made those delicious cookie squares with white and dark chocolate? mmm mmm
Those babies are so cute, I just want to eat them! I'm so glad I was finally able to see them in person. And you look so great! I'm sure twins would do me in. Thank you so much for having us over for lunch. (Thank you mom, too, for hosting) It was wonderful to see you again.
Post a Comment
<< Home