Pretty in Pink
+August+24+-+Pink+Addi+004small.jpg)
OK, I don't want anyone out there to think I'm playing favorites or anything, it's just I've never had a daughter before and I'm loving it! I can't believe how much I love dressing this little girl up. As you can see Princess is growing and thriving. She weighs over 10 lbs and is nearly the same weight as her twin brother (he was born weighing a pound more). Her temperament is much calmer than her brother, but don't think for one minute she doesn't get heard if she wants to. I take it from the fact that she gazes at me peacefully while I change her repeatedly from one outfit to the next, that she likes to look as good as I like her to look. Rarely will you catch her without a bow glued to her bald little head or a bracelet on her wrist. I have drawn the line at earrings (sorry Grandma R) I don't need to be responsible for the care and cleaning of one more thing!
+August+24+-+Pink+Addi+005small.jpg)
I wish I could have captured her smile in these pictures, but her smile is elusive, we've up to now only seen it on rare occasions, it is a winner though, every time I see her smile it makes me want to cry at how much I love this little daughter of mine.


4 Comments:
Third time is a charm! I knew if I checked the computer just one more time today, there would be a new blog. She is tooooo cute! Instead of "Princess," I'll refer to her as "Sweet Pea." (You know how I despise the P word). Anyway, Sweet Pea is absolutely adorable and I want to munch up her little cheeks.
way fun! You look so amazing, by the way. way too cute to have twin newborns.
She is cuter and cuter every time I see a new picture. And she's getting chunky! I LOVE chunky babies ... maybe that's because I never get any. :(
I was the same way with my little girls. It was so much fun "playing" with them. I remember after my first telling my mom, "It's like having a real, live baby doll to play with!"
Can't wait to hold Pink Sweet Pea in my own arms and kiss her little cheeks. I feel the same about her brothers. She is beautiful.
Post a Comment
<< Home