Cousins
+May+25-+003.jpg)
You can always tell when the "little boys" get together. The toilets go un-flushed and you can pretty much guarantee you'll be wiping pee off the walls when it's all over. Despite all this, I am so grateful for the cousins my kids have. My sisters (sister in law's included) and I have pretty much cornered the market on boys.
**BOY CAN THEY EAT AND EAT AND EAT......!**It all started with little Bren, my sisters son, and the first of the next generation. He was a beautiful baby, and I gotta admit, I spoiled him shamelessly. Unfortunately for him, it didn't last. As soon as the next baby arrived, again my sisters, I was working on a baby of my own. It's been a deluge since then....all boys. We've managed to have a little boy every year, yet rarely been pregnant at the same time. All that changed when I squeaked out a little pink bonus baby last June.
+May+25-+007.jpg)
We thought maybe "times were a changing" but it seems it isn't so, three more boy cousins were born in the last couple of months.
*EARLY JEEP TRAINING, WE START THEM ON LAWN MOWERS!*So I guess life is destined to be swords and shooters, bugs and dirt, jeeps and trucks and seriously, what the heck is a Pokemon anyway? I grew up with sisters, lots of them, we had only two brothers and trust me that was enough! However I couldn't be more happy with this masculine herd of ours. Little boys are the best....but I could do without all the pee.


2 Comments:
Cousins are so fun. I love seeing my kids be buddies with my sisters' kids. That is quite a pack of boys you have there. Gotta love Sweetie in the mix!
I didn't recognize my very own baby in that picture. I thought that was Michael. I would've never known if you didn't tell me there was a picture of Max on the blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home