A Short Visit
+April+06+-+Baby+William+008.jpg)
Some things don't last nearly as long as you wish they would. Time and circumstance conspire to rob you of these precious hours and minutes you have been given. But in these fleeting moments a lifetime can be lived. A lifetime of hopes, a lifetime of dreams, a lifetime of wishes...a lifetime of love. A little boy born too soon, the least of his challenges as it turns out, changed so many lives. In his short visit, he created a Mother, the kind who could look past his tubes and machines to see the most beautiful baby she had ever seen. In his short visit he turned a man into a Father, a title he'd been hoping for for so long. In his short visit a lifetime was lived.


6 Comments:
Thank you for posting something about Robyn and Brian's baby. I've been anxious to see or hear anything. I've been thinking about all of you every day.
I love Brian and Robin. My thoughts,love and sympathy are extended to them. I wish their little "Willie" baby boy could have been healthy and survived, In this life we don't have alot of control over things. But we know God loves us and epeciallly little children . It's such a blessing to have a family that love and supports Robin and Brian in good and difficult times. I'm glad Robin was here with her wonderful family and Brian was able to join her.
Love, G.R.
Thanks for the entry! What a beautiful little foot!
Love you guys!
My heart aches for them. Robyn and Brian are such good people and I know that their determined personalities will help get them through. I'm sending love vibes their way.
I'm so sorry. It breaks my heart. Love you all
Beautifully put!
Post a Comment
<< Home