Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Baby Cage


Don't think for one minute this is mean, my kids love it! Love it so much in fact, that they fight about who gets to play in it.

I bought it for the twins and have found it so perfect that I recently bought a second one. Now we'll have two, we can make one big cage and pile everybody in or make two and separate the warring parties!


I was able to find some great foam mats for the floor of our little cage that attach together and create a waterproof barrier between my ravaged carpet and Little Red's endless bubbling over. The twins love it and play for hours; they especially love the little game board that plays different songs and lights up at the slightest touch.

It's been particularly nice to open up our baby cage and block off areas of the house, Little Red is on the move and gets into anything his chubby little hands can grasp. Just think, if the day comes they don't like their baby cage anymore...I guess I can always crawl in and lock the kids out.

2 Comments:

At March 5, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the darling little babies in their jail( I mean baby cage). What a great idea. I like the idea of putting two cages together to make one big one. Also the attatched toys and music are very entertaining for them. I think it will be fun when they can have their own separate (jails) baby cages. Yes I have seen them in it and they like it alot. What a smart Mom you are. Love, G.R.

 
At March 6, 2008 at 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is soo smart! it looks like they love their own little area. Very cute pictures! Such happy kids... you guys are great parents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home