Egg-cellent Easter
I hope you all had as nice an Easter weekend as we did. It was a beautiful, sunny weekend and although not exactly warm (mid 50's) it was perfect after a long snowy winter. Grandma colored eggs with they boys on Friday afternoon, they loved it.
+March+19+-+004.jpg)
+March+19+-+006.jpg)
+March+19+-+007.jpg)
+March+19+-+009.jpg)
+March+19+-+008.jpg)
Saturday morning in our very own backyard park was the ward Easter egg hunt, we hauled everybody over and even the twins got in on the action.
+March+22+-+002.jpg)
There were a hundred or so kids and at least that many parents. And would you believe I counted at least 4 other sets of twins, besides my own, in our little neighborhood alone! There must be something in the water.
+March+22+-+003.jpg)
+March+22+-+014.jpg)
The Easter bunny even brought baskets to our house this year....a first for us. He was so clever, the Easter bunny left a little jellybean trail from the boys bedroom door, down the stairs and around the family room and kitchen to lead them to their hidden baskets. Walnut was especially thrilled with the little fire engine truck left for him, it makes real siren sounds and everything, Peanut was just amazed that the Easter bunny would know exactly what Walnut would want.
+March+22+-+013.jpg)
+March+22+-+010.jpg)
The entire weekend was topped off with a delicious dinner at TOWW's parents Sunday afternoon. I did not attend, but instead stayed home with the twins who are just getting over a mild case of RSV. Our new little nephew Max was making his first appearance...a trip to grandma/grandpa's house for Easter, and we definitely did not want him to get sick on our account. I missed seeing him but will hopefully have a chance soon. They did send me home a giant plate of that delicious dinner...yum!


4 Comments:
Your kiddos are so cute!
Oh. I hope the twins get better soon so you can go see our TEENY TINY little Max! He is so cute! I got to go "to the ends of the earth" to Jennie's to hold him for a little while and visit. Love ya! :)
All I have to say is ... "Nice pink shirt for your Peanut." Happy Easter.
We missed you and the twins at dinner. Thanks for looking out for little Max. He is anxious to get nibbled on by his aunt.
Post a Comment
<< Home