Friday, March 07, 2008

Head Gear


I'm gonna have to apologize up front to Uncle R, but I can't help it...I have an obsession. I recently got a great deal on some beautiful "head gear" for Sweetie. Ten fun colorful bows and flowers. Since we're still not working with much hair here, we have to make due with what we've got....and that's a chubby little round face that looks amazing with a gigantic flower/bow on top of her bald little head. I've even been known to buy a bow and then look for an outfit that matches...backwards I know, but I like told you, it's an obsession. Once again I would like to state how GRATEFUL I am for this beautiful little angel of mine, she is truly my living doll!

10 Comments:

At March 7, 2008 at 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! I almost wish I had another little girl to put those on.
Kristin

 
At March 7, 2008 at 8:50 AM, Blogger HeRoosSheRoos said...

That is too funny. She looks adorable. Be careful when taking her outside-she may attract the bees! You should start your own bow business and Sweet Pea can be the model.

 
At March 7, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute!!!

 
At March 7, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Blogger HeRoosSheRoos said...

Hmmm…interesting how she isn't SMILING in any of the pictures! She is probably concentrating too much on keeping her head up form the weight of those flowers. Yeah if our next kid in December is a girl you may not be allowed in the room alone with her :)

 
At March 7, 2008 at 12:28 PM, Blogger HeRoosSheRoos said...

By the way, the last post is from HeRoos if you couldn't tell. He forgot to sign his name. AS IF we will be having another kid in December! If he had to be pregnant for even a day, we would have 0 kids. Men.

 
At March 7, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Blogger Brittany said...

Oh! SOOO CUTE! Dont let her Uncle Rick take them away! They look adorible. Now it's time to go shopping to get outfits to match!haha She looks really cute.

 
At March 7, 2008 at 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! What A beautiful ,precious little baby girl Addison is.I love her and her wide assortment of hair (or head bows.) This is definitely where bigger is better. I am on your side Mmmmy. Dress and enjoy that little girl, before she decides to make her own decisions on what she will or wont't wear.
As for Uncle Rick I may have to be the bow police to keep him from removing them. Love. G .R.

 
At March 8, 2008 at 12:05 AM, Blogger Lifes Great Adventures said...

She looks so cute! I bet you have so much fun dressing her. I understand the no hair thing- I didn't have much either as a baby. So go ahead and enjoy yourself!

 
At March 9, 2008 at 10:40 PM, Blogger Tristie hearts Dax said...

um, that is the cutest thing ever. i am happy to see that you're enjoying your little lady. Girls are too fun and have the cutest accessories!

 
At March 14, 2008 at 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They took my breath away, all 11 of them. What a sweetie pie. Enjoy every second with your active little crew. Time really does fly. I certainly enjoy your blog. Aunt Beaner

 

Post a Comment

<< Home