Off and Away
+June+4+-+off+and+away+001.jpg)
The day has come, sooner than I had hoped. Peanut and Walnut just left for their Aunt J and Uncle R's house. They are so excited....and SO AM I! OK, so I'll miss them a bit for the THREE whole days they'll be gone. Can you imagine, I'm only gonna have two babies, that's it! Wow, who knew the day would come when having only two babies would seem like partial retirement? Anyway, here they are, my beautiful boys, both with their packs, off, off and away!
+June+4+-+off+and+away+002.jpg)


3 Comments:
You are so lucky and they are too cute! Have fun on your "break".
So cute. At least they are not running away from home. (That day may come too.) You deserve a break. I willl be interested to hear about their stay. Love, G.R.
Oh, my, are those boys ever HANDSOME!!! What a couple of cuties! Hope they have a great time.
Post a Comment
<< Home