Packed and Ready
+June+2-+In+the+bag+009.jpg)
OK, so I mentioned casually in passing yesterday at a family party that Peanut could spend a night or two at his Aunt J and Uncle R's house sometime this summer. I guess he heard me, when I checked on him last night after he had fallen asleep, I found his backpack all packed, hanging at the foot of his bed. First thing this morning he told me he was all packed and ready to go.....we'll just see about that, I peeked and he did pretty well. He's got his sleeping bag all stuffed in here, which is why both zippers are broken and barely holding together.
He's remembered his favorite blanket, this is the yellow thing hanging out the bottom. +June+2-+In+the+bag+008.jpg)
He remembered a book, rarely a night goes by without a bedtime story.
And this is Moosey, his FAVORITE toy in the whole world, he'd never leave town without his buddy, which by the way happens to be a bat not a moose.
Apparently he's planning on wearing the same clothes every day and every night, he's not packed a stitch of clothing other than one pair of underwear......whew, at least he'll have clean underwear! So apparently he's all ready and waiting to come for his sleep over Aunt J, let me know what works for you.


3 Comments:
Cute! Good for him, he did a pretty good job packing.
Destiny
I L-O-V-E him! He makes me smile. I can't wait for Peanut & Walnut to visit for a couple days. I have fun projects planned. I'll call you later to set up a time.
I love that Kid! He always entertains me and makes me happy W/the cute things he does and says.I think he is a very smart boy and clean (only one change of underwear and only the clothes he has on and of course the sleeping bag and book. Remarkable. If only I could travel that Light!! I also think Moosey is special too, to have a friend like "Peanut." Love, G>R>
Post a Comment
<< Home