Return of the latches
Would you believe I put the cupboard latches away just last weekend? I don't know why, I've been living with them for years. I think I was reaching for a pan and thought "wow, Walnut is finally old enough to stay out of my cupboards". Obviously I didn’t think it through....
+June+11+-+005.jpg)
+June+11+-+008.jpg)
This is what I found after leaving the babies unattended in the kitchen for a mere five minutes this afternoon. Needless to say we are now all latched back up. See the gleam in his eye? Little Red's the obvious ring leader!


2 Comments:
How fun! What a flood of memories I had just looking at the pictures. They are so sweet how can you really get upset? Give them a big hug and kiss and tell them happy B-day today!
So Funny! and CUTE!! Hope they had a great 1st BDAY!!!! CAn't wait to see ya!!1
Post a Comment
<< Home