It's All About the Mouse

There are few things in this world that get all four of my kids to stop moving at the same time, ice cream, car seats, sleep and Mickey Mouse. I love that mouse. A few months ago I bought a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD and put it in the car, and since it's the only DVD currently in the car, we watch it a lot. In fact, Jer and I can quote verbatim the entire episode "spring-a-ling-a-ling time, spring time, la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-LA!" Anyway, the twins are still pretty young and don't watch much TV, nothing really captures their attention.....until we found the mouse. I attribute their mouse obsession with repeated brain washing while in restraints, TRANSLATION: 96 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse viewings while strapped in car seat.
+December+15+-+003.jpg)
+December+15+-+005.jpg)
Today just hearing "Oh, Toodles" coming from the TV gets my kids running from all directions, this is what I found this morning when I came down stairs....did I say I LOVE that mouse?


2 Comments:
I love the pictures of your (four variety pack) of cute kids. Interesting how they each have their own unique look. No carbon copies there. High-fives to you for finding something that can hold the interest of four kids all at the same time.That is rare and a beautiful thing!! Love G.R.
We love Miska Mooska Mickey Mouse!
Post a Comment
<< Home