Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Two Holes


I'd been rather resistant to the whole idea, I just didn't think it was appropriate to pierce a baby's ears. They are so tiny and I just didn't want to run the risk of infection, but finally at 18 months old I decided it was time. She took it like a champ, far more afraid of the two girls in gloves than the actual earrings themselves, and I think they turned out so cute!

7 Comments:

At November 28, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Blogger HeRoosSheRoos said...

She is the sweetest thing ever and her earrings look adorable.

 
At November 28, 2008 at 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so cute. She is my only granddaughter and she deserves some bling!! I love her.
XXOO G.R.

 
At November 29, 2008 at 6:42 PM, Blogger Marc Gingell said...

Don't tell MY girls! haha I am mean and am making them wait until they are 8.

 
At November 30, 2008 at 6:08 PM, Blogger Lifes Great Adventures said...

She is so adorable! I love the boots!

 
At December 1, 2008 at 6:42 PM, Blogger MeganDan said...

I heard they got pierced. I can't believe it. However the story behind why makes sense and in your shoes, I probably would have done the same thing! Anyway, they look adorable and I think your princess is sweet :)

Miss you guys!

 
At December 6, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Blogger Mindi said...

Oh my gosh- those boots are adorable!!!

 
At December 6, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Blogger Mindi said...

Oh my gosh- those boots are adorable!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home