Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Crazy Hats

I got the crazy idea that I'd like to make matching hats for my kids this winter, a fun project for me to squeeze in my "extra" time. Anyway, I finally finished them, and despite buying the wildest patterned material I could possibly find, they turned out quite nice. Addison willingly wears anything I ask of her and took the hat in stride, Grey loves his and would wear it all day if I'd let him, James just tolerates his and Jack...well, he mentioned after I made him pose for pictures that this was probably the craziest hat he owned....yep, I agree, but aren't they so darn cute? (the kids, not the hats!)

15 Comments:

At November 11, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Blogger Buck, Steffanie, and our 3 kids said...

They are so cute!! Both the hats and your kids!

 
At November 11, 2008 at 6:19 PM, Blogger ThatsBaloney said...

Those are awesome! You are one talented girl.

 
At November 11, 2008 at 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them! How hard are the hats to make - I think they look so fun.

 
At November 11, 2008 at 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops the last comment was from me.
Kristin

 
At November 11, 2008 at 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They turned out cute both the hats and the children!!They will keep them toasty warm on the cold days coming up. Good job Mom . Love,G.R.

 
At November 12, 2008 at 9:06 AM, Blogger hope2adoptbaby said...

Those are so great! I'm impressed with your sewing talent, especially since I have none. You're kids look pretty cute.

 
At November 12, 2008 at 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO especially cute and to think you made them all (hats and kids)!
You are the most organized person I know - where did you find the time to sew four hats? THose cute kids also have an awesome mommy. Love to see what you're doing. love, Meridee

 
At November 12, 2008 at 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUN hats. If you must be bundled in the freezing cold, at least you can look super cute and colorful. I love kids in hats with their little faces peeking out!

 
At November 13, 2008 at 11:26 AM, Blogger HeRoosSheRoos said...

Love them (both hats and kids). You are a woman of many talents.

 
At November 13, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, where do you find the time to sew hats?!? Mom must have taught you more thsn she taught me. Or maybe you just paid ckoser attention. Either way, I'm impressed! M

 
At November 13, 2008 at 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So original and sweet. Hugs to the wonderful mom.

 
At November 16, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Blogger Sharilyn said...

Those are very cute! Now I think I might have to give it a whirl.

 
At November 18, 2008 at 7:56 PM, Blogger Lifes Great Adventures said...

I love the last picture, Addison has got the cutest look on her face. They are all cute! After having our 1 baby- all I can say is you are an amazing women!!

 
At November 21, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Oh my cuteness. Those are adorable. I don't make anything. I am so lame! How long did those take you? I'd like to give it a shot if you think someone who NEVER sews could possibly pull that off.

 
At December 12, 2008 at 11:04 PM, Blogger Jill Stones said...

You make me sick...with envy. You are amazing. I will follow in your dust just trying to keep up with all you do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home