Monday, October 06, 2008

Captured


This little boy has captured my heart. I don't know what it is about this beautiful redhead of mine, but I just want to eat him up! Little Red is silly and spontaneous and today decided to catch himself in the butterfly net. He walked around most of the day like this....like it was perfectly normal to have a net stretched over your entire head....gotta love him!

5 Comments:

At October 6, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Blogger Brittany said...

Oh My GOSH!!! YOUR KId'S Are GROWING UP SO FAST!!!!!! I haven't seen you forever!!! I can't wait to see you again!

 
At October 6, 2008 at 10:17 PM, Blogger ThatsBaloney said...

Love the red hair! A lot like my Michael's when he was that age.
What a cutie!

 
At October 6, 2008 at 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he is so cute !! (I love his hair.) I loved the picture. It captured his fun crazy energetic personality. I am so looking forward to the entertainment he is going to provide us with over the years. I'm going to put a butterfly net over my head and walk around.I may get a whole new perspective of the world. He may be on to something great!! Love, G.R.

 
At October 8, 2008 at 6:10 AM, Blogger Nickole said...

He is so cute. I love the hair don't you dare cut it off.

 
At October 10, 2008 at 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Red is stealing every heart in sight! (I hope my red headed aunts and uncles are pleased with themselves!) The Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home