Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Case of the Missing Barrette #76

Case Number 00076

Item missing: One pretty pink, perfectly coordinated hair barrette. (Picture attached)


Location: Raptors game - Lindquist Field, Ogden, UT

Date: Friday, August 8, 2008

Time: Around 8:00 PM

Suspect: MR. Little Red H. (victim's twin brother)


Details surrounding the event: Family was attending a local baseball game when the incident took place. Both Parents, brothers, Grandparents and an Uncle, Aunt and infant Cousin were in attendance.




Motive: At some point early in the evening, the suspect - Mr. Little Red H. who was obviously jealous of his twin's exceptional taste in coordinating her attire, and desiring to refocus majority attention back to him, allegedly riped this most important fashion accessory from his sisters hair.

Report: After an exhaustive search of the local area, mouth (always check the mouth first, 29 of the last missing barrette cases have been solved after looking in their mouths) lawn, under table, blankets, pockets, stroller, all bags, including a line up and pat down,
it was concluded that the suspect - Mr. Little Red H. must have an especially remote and secret hiding place. Finally, hours after the barrette went missing and in one last attempt to resolve this case and prove her child's innocence, the mother - one very tired woman referring to herself repeatedly as "The One in Charge" undertook a very sensitive search.....and found the missing barrette. (sidenote: the diaper was dry and clean, whew!). Ouch!


*************************CASE CLOSED****************************

7 Comments:

At August 13, 2008 at 6:52 PM, Blogger HeRoosSheRoos said...

Hilarious! I am so glad that the barrete was clean and not too much damage was done to his behind. He will forever be my little red-headed crack man! I still can't figure out how he hid it there.

 
At August 13, 2008 at 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so funny!! I was a witness to it all and I'm still giggling. Little "Princess" always looks so adorable with her bling (bracelets) and hair bow that alway coordinates nicely with her cute outfits. I wonder if "Little Red" felt any discomfort with that barrete lodged in his crack for that long?? I definitely think he has a future with the FBI or the Secret Service!!!Love, G.R.

 
At August 13, 2008 at 8:24 PM, Blogger Brittany said...

That is funny! I can't believe how big they are getting!! And their teeth! She is so funny! So is little Red-head H. You make me laugh. I have a question..... Is the Whole Case #76 just a number that drew your attention to it or was that Sweeties 76th Barrette?

P.S. If anything ever goes missing again you will know where to look first! haha

 
At August 13, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Blogger Lifes Great Adventures said...

This story is too funny, and I love how you so creatively told it! Of all places for him to hide it:)
Destiny

 
At August 13, 2008 at 10:47 PM, Blogger Nickole said...

That was a good laugh! What made you look there? Poor picked on sister.

 
At August 14, 2008 at 11:26 PM, Blogger ThatsBaloney said...

That is hysterical! Just like a boy to stick something there.

 
At August 15, 2008 at 10:32 PM, Blogger nymanzanita said...

That is classic! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home