A little crazy, sometimes messy, but always undercontrol
Friday, July 18, 2008
Jumping Jack
Peanut told me recently that he was the master of the Jumping Jacks, "oh really" I said, "why don't you show me". And so he did.... Problem is, it wasn't really a jumping jack after all, it was a cartwheel....well sort of.
I'm a working mom, running around trying to do it all, but I love it, and most days wouldn’t change it for the world. I'm married to the most wonderful man/father (Jeramie) in the whole world and together we're raising these crazy kids of ours. Our oldest is 6 year old Jack ("Peanut"), followed closely by 4 year old James ("Walnut") and last but not least, our little surprises, 3 year old twins Grey ("Little Red") and Addison ("Sweetie")
4 Comments:
Ouch, it looks like that jumping jack landed him a face plant!
He is a silly goose. That looks like it hurt a little bit...
He probably gets that talent from his dad?
That first picture of the (leopard??) is awesome- my kids would have loved that kind of encounter!
Post a Comment
<< Home