Naked Jeeping
So the summer fun continues, this time in the form of some naked jeeping. Why wear clothes when you have the privacy of your own personal backyard oasis? Well, most of us are at least semi-clothed, but Walnut prefers to go....well, without.
+June+21+-+004.jpg)
+June+21+-+008.jpg)
Aren't my boys beautiful? They may have three very different color heads of hair, but those eyes are all mine, and all BLUE!
+June+21+-+005.jpg)
The boys prefer the "naked jeeping", but Sweetie and I would rather swing in the shade any day.
Occasionally I can even get them all to sit still for a quick group picture...didn't last long, Little Red took a nose dive about 3 seconds after this picture was taken.
In case your wondering TOWW is out here too, he's just covered in mud, busy working on one of his ongoing summer projects.


6 Comments:
i love the sun shining through Sweetie's ears in that pic of you two. gotta love boys, they love being naked. and I don't think they ever grow out of that, do they?
Thats so funny about Walnut- they are all cuties!
Destiny
Naked Jeeping..... sounds fun I'm sure my boys will have to try it sometime.
What cute pictures! Maybe naked jeeping will become an olympic Sport!! You would have to be a real tough athlete. Those seats and steering wheels can get sizzlin hot on delicate skin. When it's this hot it sounds enjoyable to do almost any thing in the buff!!! Love, G.R.
I want to try!! Just kidding. You make me laugh. I love ya guys tonz!!! Addie and Grey are getting so big!! I saw a picture of them when they were just itty bitty! they have grown so much!!
I've always been a sucker for men in jeeps. They are so cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home