Backyard Oasis
+June+16+-+018.jpg)
It was ALL TOWW's idea. I would have been happy with a simple tree and a couple of plants, but on this one, he definitely got his way....and I couldn't be happier with the result.
+June+16+-+008.jpg)
It all started about three years ago, with a simple landscaping plan that he assured me would not last more than a couple of weekends and cost only a few hundred dollars.
+June+16+-+017.jpg)
THREE years and a LOT more than a few hundred dollars, we have the most beautiful backyard on the block! It sounds beautiful, it looks beautiful, it is beautiful, most days I just kick back on my comfy lounge chair and take it all in. +June+16+-+010.jpg)
+June+16+-+004.jpg)
The boys love it, their own personal waterfall and river in their very own backyard. We spend a lot of time outside. It's strange to finally just sit and enjoy it instead of working on it as we have the past few years.
+June+16+-+007.jpg)
+June+16+-+014.jpg)
I think we finally have the yard exactly where we want it...I guess that means it's time to move. No, we're not moving (calm down Reta)...yet, first we need to enjoy this beautiful backyard oasis that's all ours.


9 Comments:
Looks so serene and inviting. I'll be over to check it out personally with umbrella drinks. Your hard work definitely paid off.
I love your backyard. The pictures don't do it justice. It is such an inviting and happy place.
That is amazing!
Technically, it took me 2 1/2 years to finish...but since I only worked on it a little at a time, it probably only took a month ;) We'll have to post some new pictures now that the muddy water has cleared and the stream looks even better.
Fantastic,soothing and bontanically beautiful. I think toww did a very good job with lot of help from you.( I've quit hyperventilating and relaxing a bit since you said you're not moving anytime soon!!!) I want my beautiful boys and girl fairly close so I can get my daily fix of love, cuteness and entertainment from them. Love,G.R.
Looks Good! I thought it was just going to be a waterfall but It is beautiful!!! Good job!
It looks awesome! Its the truth after you finally get things done how you like them then its time to move. That is what happened to us in Orem, we finally got the backyard landscaped,koi fish in the pond and all the rooms in the house remodeled-then we moved. I hear the people who bought our house had a reception in the backyard so I guess all our hardwork- kinda paid off. It looks great now come to our house:)
Very nice work TOWW! It really looks awesome! I can't wait to come and lounge in the sun with the soft trickle of the stream to lull me to sleep. Ahhhh.... M
Do you rent that guy out? We need one of those.
Post a Comment
<< Home