Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Shake Your Bootie

For Peanuts birthday about six months ago my sister M sent him a little MP3 player. She loaded it with a bunch of music that she says would "speak to his soul" and it has. Occasionally I let Walnut listen to my ipod and the boys jam out together. Walnut is obviously listening to "Shake Your Booty" a grovin tune from 1976 by KC and the Sunshine Band. Peanut on the other hand is listening to his personal favorite download "Another Postcard" by the Barenaked Ladies. Even though the tunes are different they manage to have their dance moves in perfect sync!

4 Comments:

At July 2, 2008 at 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE those handsome boys! I certainly like their moves. I want to groove and boogie with them!!I could use some new updated dance moves. Love, G.R

 
At July 2, 2008 at 8:53 PM, Blogger ThatsBaloney said...

Hmmm... a singing career too?
They are so cute!

 
At July 3, 2008 at 10:01 AM, Blogger HeRoosSheRoos said...

Funny boys. They got me a little dizzy. That's why I've never had much of a shot at dancing..dizzy dizzy dizzy.

 
At July 9, 2008 at 9:42 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Love that he's continually trying to shove it down his pants. ;) Cute boys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home