Thursday, July 31, 2008

Baby Birds

Sometimes I get so irritated when I finally find something both twins will eat, only to find my other two prefer whatever that is, over what I already fed them. This is me a few weeks ago feeding my little brood, they're so happy you'd think its chocolate ice cream or something...nope, just plain old oatmeal, certainly not a favorite of mine. With so many babies, perhaps my perspective is a little warped. I guess I should try to remember that they are all very young, even my BIG boys are barely 2 and 4!

2 Comments:

At July 31, 2008 at 6:11 PM, Blogger HeRoosSheRoos said...

Did you regurgitate it for them too? I love how Peanut said, "Delicious," and Walnut soon followed. Peanut's good manners are mimicked by his younger siblings. I guess it pays to train the oldest.

 
At August 3, 2008 at 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that is not a bad idea!! How can you be so lucky to fix one thing that everyone loves and it is healthy too??? Talk about effecient, one dish , one spoon.Fast clean up!!Yes Peanut is very appreciative .( The only thing that possibly might be easier on you, is to teach peanut to fix it and feed himself and his siblings.) Love, G.R.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home