Neighborhood Parade
Saturday morning, all the kids from our neighborhood gathered together for a little parade. The Primary organized it, but the entire neighborhood was invited...and the entire neighborhood came! Peanut and Walnut had a great time decorating their jeep, and decided to wear their Pirate and Indian costumes, OK, so their kinda random, but don't they look cute.+August+16+-+002.jpg)
The twins even got in on the action, I pulled them in a wagon, they did great, nobody tried to jump ship as so often happens when I pull kids in the wagon, I guess it might have something to do with the box of cookies I was bribing them with the entire parade.
+August+16+-+003.jpg)
+August+16+-+008.jpg)
It was so much fun and actually went right in front of our house, TOWW and grandma pulled out the lawn chairs and watched from our very own front lawn.


9 Comments:
Seriously too cute. I love the idea. I will remind Nickole when about the idea when she becomes primary president. (chuckle)
I love a Parade!!That's a new take. Do Indians and Pirates get along? I guess a Jeep for transportation is the peace merger!!(Forget ships and horses.) This is the new and improved species!! So cute Little Red and Sweetie riding in their balloon decked wagon with their wonderful Mom escorting them. I loved being an admirer and spectator from my comfortable chair. Love, G.R. very comfotable
Hey,
Thanks for the comments on our blog! We'll add you to the list. :)
Shelby
oops! You probably already have this, but we're
http://hope2adoptbaby.blogspot.com
Shelby
I love and miss y'all. I've been playing catch up on your blog. Send me your e-mail address (aprilbell@grandecom.net), I have new pics of my girls for you!! Your twins have grown so fast!!
Love, April (Jer's favorite cousin)
Fun times!
Cool you've got a blog! (along with what, half the ward now?) I'll be happy to get to know you better and how you manage your 4 children! I guess I'm getting caught up with you now, huh... sometimes I think I'm crazy...!
What a cute idea. Wish my neighborhood did one. We are the same around here, any excuse to put on our costumes.
Beautiful family. Congrats!!!!!! Leo
Post a Comment
<< Home