Saturday, September 06, 2008

2193 Days and Counting.....


So today, day 2193 of my marriage, I reflect back on the experience of the last six years and am exhausted! To say it's been a whorl wind would be an understatement. Exactly six years ago today I married the love of my life and best friend. I remember walking into the temple and seeing TOWW's face as he saw me, he looked so happy, and not a bit nervous! I was so relieved, I wasn't nervous either just excited that I was finally for once in my life going to be the best dressed girl in the room. I'm not sure if it was really true or not but I sure felt beautiful. I've never smiled so much in my life, but looking back on that day makes me want to smile all over again. So here's to the next 2193 days! I wouldn't change a moment, I love you honey!

6 Comments:

At September 6, 2008 at 5:59 PM, Blogger hope2adoptbaby said...

Congrats. on your anniversary! Hope you guys are out on a date doing something fun. Cute pictures and you looked beautiful!

 
At September 6, 2008 at 6:59 PM, Blogger ThatsBaloney said...

You are beautiful! You guys make such a cute couple.
Congrats on the anniversary!

 
At September 7, 2008 at 9:07 AM, Blogger HeRoosSheRoos said...

Not to get too technical but 2004 and 2008 are leap years so you have actually been married 2193 days. Don’t want you to be cheated out of those 2 days :)

-HeRoos

 
At September 7, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Thanks for the correction HeRoos, noted and changed!

 
At September 7, 2008 at 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You both looked fabulous and happy!Congrats on your anniversary. One thing I can say is your whirlwind of a life has not been boring. Thanks for the beautiful grandkids. We wish you very many happy years together. And hope and pray the speedbumps in your life are very few. We love you !!G.R. and G.B.

 
At September 9, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Blogger marianne said...

Congratulations! Looking back at my wedding pictures makes me wish I could relive that day over and over again. It really isn't fair that such a beautiful dress only gets to be worn once. And YOUR dress was indeed a beautiful dress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home