Ladybug, Bumblebee, and Cowboy times TWO!
We are officially "candied" out. I have confiscated all remaining candy into one central location, high on the fridge, and have given strict instructions of only two pieces a day. A rule that will go unenforced with Jer and I, although I too should cut back on the sweets, I'm having a cavity filled today, no doubt the remnants of some long forgotten Halloween treat. Anyway, my children were undoubtedly the cutest kids of the night.
+October+31--+027.jpg)
+October+31--+043.jpg)
+October+31--+038.jpg)
The twins went as bugs this year, a ladybug and bumblebee to be exact, a hard decision because the whole twin thing brings such unique options. Jack and James were both cowboys, and again had the best homemade costumes ever (thanks Grandma R). We had hoped to have a cowboy and an Indian, but my boys love to do everything the same....thus Cowboy X2! (or 3, if you count the big guy in the middle)
+October+31--+032.jpg)
+October+31--+025.jpg)
We had a great evening with parties at both Emily's and Jen and Ric's new place, the food was great and despite the brief bouts with light rain, we were successful with the whole trick or treat thing.
I think next year we'll have the Halloween party at our house, we just have too many kids to haul them all over the place, it makes for a crazy night and we've lived here for six years and have yet to actually be home on Halloween, or trick or treat a single neighbor. So, here's to next year....we have so much candy I think it will last until then.


8 Comments:
The kids look adorable! Where is your costume, we didn't get to see you- or did you have on the "busy mom" costume :)
Destiny
Oh how cute are they!! I have a thing for cowboys big ,small. young or old!! I love lady-bugs and bees (especially those two little cuties.) I got such a kick out of seeing all of them and spending time w/them on Halloween.As a gesture of concern , If you have alot of chocolate candy bars such as snickers or etc, I will glady take them off your hands and consume then so you won't personally have to be concerned about cavities. Love G.R.
I love those costumes! Sorry I missed you.
How cute are they?! Did you dress up too? You could have been the Indian Princess!
those are some of the Fanciest cowboy costumes I've ever seen. kids in costumes are about the cutest thing ever. fun.
OH MY GOODNESS!! How much fun did you guys have for Halloween? So cute :)
Miss you guys. Hope all is well.
Just getting caught up on your last few posts ... LOVED those costumes! Who woulda thought shiny orange shirts would be so perfect for a couple little cowboys.
The toilet discoveries gave me a good laugh. We've been lucky enough to avoid foreign objects in the plumbing so far, but I'm sure it won't be long once my two little men are a bit bigger.
And the birthday outing sounded like so much fun ... minus the talking taco bell doggies.
Wouldn't Great Grandpa Lew be thrilled to see that cowboy trio?? All costumes so very cute, but the cowboys stole my heart.
Post a Comment
<< Home