Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sleepy Consequences

Lets just blame it on lack of sleep. I don't really know how else to explain it. Late last week I realized I had not yet done our yearly Christmas cards. So we quickly took a picture in front of the tree and via the computer had the cards ready to go within about 24 hours. I stayed up late printing individual address on each envelope and made an early morning run to the post office to obtain the perfect Christmas stamps. Finally I got them all out....all 100 of them! Today, I noticed that the return address I printed on EVERY SINGLE envelope was that of my parents, not ours, AGHHH! So to recap, we have not moved, our little family still lives in the same place we always have, so please do not change our address on your records.

6 Comments:

At December 18, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Blogger Brittany said...

Haha when we got ours I asked my mom who lived in Draper. It was funny. We thought you moved!!!! Haha I think we all lack sleep. Don't worry about it :)

 
At December 19, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Blogger hope2adoptbaby said...

Too funny! Don't you just love it when you find something like that AFTER you've mailed them?!

 
At December 19, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Blogger HeRoosSheRoos said...

I was wondering what was up with that. I'm glad you're not moving in with your parents. :)

 
At December 19, 2008 at 4:18 PM, Blogger MeganDan said...

Way funny. Actually, I don't think we noticed.

So excited to see you guys soon :)

 
At December 21, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Blogger Mindi said...

I noticed and was glad! For several years I get your parents christmas card returned. Every year I forget and send it again to some wrong address. So this year the day I got your card I was able to address it to the right place.

 
At December 22, 2008 at 9:37 PM, Blogger Tristie hearts Dax said...

Thanks for the heads up! And THANKS for the card and letter. WOW, a hundred?! I feel so proud to have made the cut!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home