Thursday, September 27, 2007

Here comes the bride....again!


OK, so I know we already had one wedding in our family this year but here we go again. I'm the oldest of seven children and over the past 5 years or so we've been dropping like flies. For those of you who have been closely following my blog over the past year, you may remember my little brother Dan who after serving a two year LDS mission returned home last November. We were so glad to have him back, but he didn't stay for long. Shortly after Christmas he moved to Southern Utah, where met Megan, a nice girl from the area. We knew it was getting serious this summer when I'd ask him to visit and he'd reply that he didn't know if he could make it because Megan might have to work.


Needless to say, we're thrilled with his choice, she is a very nice, down to earth girl who makes my brother incredibly happy. She also happens to be very beautiful...how is it my scrappy little brothers manage to score such beautiful wives? Anyway, the wedding will be in eight short weeks I guess he's afraid someone else might steal her away if he doesn't marry her ASAP! Whatever the reason we're just glad to add her to the family. Welcome to the family Megan!

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2007 at 6:06 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Fun! I love weddings. That is one lucky girl to be joining such a great family. And Danny is the cutest! It's so strange to think of him as old enough to get married. To me, he's still like 10 or something.

And I have to ask, is this the same girl you were telling me about last time I visited you?

 
At September 27, 2007 at 6:50 PM, Blogger HeRoosSheRoos said...

Congrats Danny! Exciting times. Married life is better than I thought! I thought people wanted me to get married because misery enjoys company but now I know better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home